What is it with...

ALL teams wanting huge initial fees for any loan deal I try to make for one fo the younger players who are listed for loan...?

Even if I don't set a future fee they demand large initial fees and wages paid in full.

I'm playing as Granada CF and just been promoted to LIGA BBVA and need a few little gems on loan to help out but it takes a huge bite out of my transfer budget and finances

And it's not liek they even need the money, being football power houses, e.g. Barcelona, Inter, Chelsea, Man City and the like

GRRRRR!!:mad:

Well, regarding them wanting the wages paid in full, would you want to be paying someone's wages who you were not benefiting from? No, exactly. That is why the would want the wages paid, as otherwise they are paying for something which they don't get.

well larger teams in general, who the matter of £3-5k a week of wages is small fry, would happily pay it for the priveleg of me giving them a year of first team football and developing them with more football... thats what normally happen in real life or even int he first year or two of the game... it's only happened all of a sudden in the pre season of season three

well larger teams in general, who the matter of £3-5k a week of wages is small fry, would happily pay it for the priveleg of me giving them a year of first team football and developing them with more football... thats what normally happen in real life or even int he first year or two of the game... it's only happened all of a sudden in the pre season of season three

It hasnt happened all of a suddern, its because you got promoted to the highest rep division of the country you manage in..So as soon as you get promoted to the top division, you will have to pay an initial fee, plus a percentage of their wages for future loans..

Archived