Hey plz help

Hey I have a question is there a way so the players don`t get older then Gerrard will be 29 years and torres will always be 25 years this is because I always get to year 2014 and so are all the famous plays too old then i alway begin a new manager is there a way? (Hope you understand I've used google translation becouse my english isn`t good)

you wont be able to stop players getting older but you can change the age of players before the game to make them last longer. but for me most of the fun is finding new players to replace the established stars

get scout with like 18-20 stats, and also another good way is on player search put age under 20 and put then under 21 international appearences minimum 1 the players left are generally the better ones. also database size also effects the amount of regens coming through

get scout with like 18-20 stats, and also another good way is on player search put age under 20 and put then under 21 international appearences minimum 1 the players left are generally the better ones. also database size also effects the amount of regens coming through

thx..........

no not really unless you get an editor and edit everyones age back down, or make them all younger in the official editor before you start a new game

This is just a guess since I dont use them so apologies if i've got this completely wrong but an ingame editor like fmtre might do this without the need to restart. I dont see the point in doing this though since there will always be regens or younger players with similar\better stats that you can use.

Why is he mad?

What he is asking to do defies the point of playing a simulation like this... asking how to stop players aging because he isn't interested in playing the game properly? Just seems a bit pointless to me.

If thats what he really wants he should just go make his dream team in the editor and not try to do it with such a ******** method such as stopping them age, would ruin the game either way but meh.

Archived