What a great couple of deals! (don't know how!)

Just started first season as chelsea.

Wanted to sign quaresma. porto kept negotiating and in the end it was 15million no less. I left it and looked for other options.

two days later he hands in a transfer request and Porto have him for sale for 4.6million 200k less than his value. Me and a few teams bid and i get him. For not bothering to pay i saved 10mill in a week!

Also sold shechenko for 4million to Seville. They then offered me luis fabiano for 4.5million even though he is valued at 11million. i signed him of course. he couldn't get a work permit though so i have loaned him to PSV for the year but i was amazed at these deals considering how hard it is to get top quality players

Just started first season as chelsea.

Wanted to sign quaresma. porto kept negotiating and in the end it was 15million no less. I left it and looked for other options.

two days later he hands in a transfer request and Porto have him for sale for 4.6million 200k less than his value. Me and a few teams bid and i get him. For not bothering to pay i saved 10mill in a week!

Also sold shechenko for 4million to Seville. They then offered me luis fabiano for 4.5million even though he is valued at 11million. i signed him of course. he couldn't get a work permit though so i have loaned him to PSV for the year but i was amazed at these deals considering how hard it is to get top quality players

Can get some good offers from Spain, because of the registration limit they get desperate to offload players as deadline day looms.

I find its worth shortlisting players you want from Spain but cant afford who look unlikely to get a game for there current team.

Archived