Something new

Well ive been playing this game in one form or another for couple of years and just had something new happene to me.

First of all my team that im coaching is Tottenham and during the season the chairman decided to sell the club and there was a board takeover.This draged on for almost the entire season with one bid being rejected and finnaly a cpl of english bussinesman took over the club and wanted to fire me and bring their own coach (i won the leage and the cl this season) but finnaly decided against it because of my support at the club.

And now comes a shocker at the end of the season the new board announces that they will build a new stadium but get this they are going to name it after me (my managers surname in the game) the message was the new stadium will be named the Travljanin stadium (after the best manager in Tottenham history)

Im chuffed:) finnaly my hard work is recognized.

Only just seen that for the first time too; 2019 and West Ham will be moving into 59,000 all seater Metcalf Park apparently!

No Athletics track though, so better than the Olympic Stadium...

Ty all kind of sad no more WHL but will get over it when i step on my new turf with undersoil heating (apparently they tell me its still 2 years from being built:)

Around 69 000 seats but hoping will be bumped up to 70 000 (like nice round numbers:) during the next few season

Archived