FA Cup question.

Hey all i managed to get newcastle into the fa cup final in the first season, i am playing arsenal who are top of the premship and should get a champions league spot.

My question is do i get a place in euro cup even if i lose or does the place goto the premship.

I know you used to but i think the rules have been changed :(

Yeh you should definitely qualify!

The only reason you shouldn't is if you've been into administration. Thats why Portsmouth weren't allowed in the Europa League this season and the extra place went to the 7th placed team.

Yup, you'll be in Europe next season. FYI, I'm fairly sure that even if you did go into administration you'd get into Europe. I'd be amazed if this was coded into the game as I don't think most people were aware of it until recently with the Pompey saga.

A big well done to you. I find winning the FA cup a hard thing to do until later in the game and I have a better team. Even when I can mash the opposition and win the league by 20 points, I still only win the FA cup about 50% of the time.

I usally find the fa cup hard to win as well but i got a really good draw and was quite lucky. Plus it helped we was unbeaten in the league and moral and form was high.

3th round i got southend i beat them 4-0

4th round i got brighton i beat them 6-0

5th round i got westham i drew with them 2-2 away then beat them 3-0 at home. They went 1-0 at their place so i took off my best players since i thought it was over my 2 subs both scored the goals.

6th round i got barnsly away i beat them 3-1

semis i got everton who i beat 1-0 everton played really bad.

Final i got arsenal who i beat 2-1 we totally out played them we even missed a pen.

Really chuffed :)

Thanks for the responces :)

Archived