help needed please.

(if this is already in another topic please redirect me, i used the search but my work pc is slow friggin slow it just stops when trying to load up the search results.)

I have mustapha hadji at redditch and he wants to be an assistant manager when hes done playing. It will only be one more season i think, anyway i have a realy good young right midfield that has been his back up. He is now gradually getting better than him and its 50/50 between them and he will be my number 1 next season. I have got hadji to tutor him to pass on his preffered moves, but now hadji dislikes this kid, i dont want to get rid of either because this kid will be really good (is already on average 7.6 and hes 19) and obviously hadji will be my future assman, anyone know how i can resolve this?

(if this is already in another topic please redirect me, i used the search but my work pc is slow friggin slow it just stops when trying to load up the search results.)

I have mustapha hadji at redditch and he wants to be an assistant manager when hes done playing. It will only be one more season i think, anyway i have a realy good young right midfield that has been his back up. He is now gradually getting better than him and its 50/50 between them and he will be my number 1 next season. I have got hadji to tutor him to pass on his preffered moves, but now hadji dislikes this kid, i dont want to get rid of either because this kid will be really good (is already on average 7.6 and hes 19) and obviously hadji will be my future assman, anyone know how i can resolve this?

ill see what happens, maybe when he makes the transition from player to assman he will no longer dislike him. i have another problem, i made a topic about getting paulo di canio here a bit ago, anyway hes broke his legs and has said he wanted to quit, so i said you woud be a good coach and hes decided he also wants to be an assistant manager, both ave brilliant mental stats, dont know which to have, maybe i can pursuade cnio to be a coach instead. (i already changed it from definately not staying in the game to thinking of...)

Archived