Why FM there's no J-League? J-League is the best league in Asia!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chinsesefmlover-_-!:

I downloaded the patch J-League, but J-League's team is strong perverts! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Heh. I think something here was lost in translation. That won't stop this from being my favourite post ever however!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by metropolistechnique:

I'm guessing by strong perverts, you mean it is 'very wrong' yes? Perversion = something wrong. Strong = very. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he meant that they're all a bunch of dirty old men. Could be wrong, though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MixitupMixitdictator:

you could suggest how the unofficial patch could be made better </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Less perverts would be a start.

Okay okay, I'm leaving this thread now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chinsesefmlover-_-!:

I downloaded the patch J-League, but J-League's team is strong perverts!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

什麼? 難é“所有J-League's team都是變態者嗎? :D

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheRandomGuy:

Yeah, the pervert jokes aren't funny anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are if it's the first time you've read the thread icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ScobieB:

The J-League was in some previous version though wasn't it. I seem to remember it a few years ago </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, in CM06(I think)...

Pervert - now I know why Uruwa seems great!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheRandomGuy:

Yeah, the pervert jokes aren't funny anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are if it's the first time you've read the thread icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They were barely funny in the first place.

It's a simple mistake in translation which has already been explained. Strong = very, perversion = wrong. Strong perversion = very wrong. Hilarious.

They were barely funny in the first place. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yeah, the pervert jokes aren't funny anymore.

Hmmm, that's slightly confusing then.

It's a simple mistake in translation which has already been explained. Strong = very, perversion = wrong. Strong perversion = very wrong. Hilarious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely that doesn't matter, the word pervert in the context of the sentence is funny, mis-translation or not.

Most people contributing to this thread have said it's funny and tbh it's a bit sad that you felt compelled to say something about it, like a grumpy old school teacher.

What exactly did you think it would add and why exactly did you think anyone should take any notice of it?

The mistake was mildly amusing, I admit, not laugh out load funny.

And yes, my comments added absolutely nothing to the thread, much like the pervert jokes, but I don't see you complaining about those.

I felt compelled to say something because mocking someone for their poor grasp of English is, frankly, pathetic.

And yes, my comments added absolutely nothing to the thread, much like the pervert jokes, but I don't see you complaining about those.

I felt compelled to say something because mocking someone for their poor grasp of English is, frankly, pathetic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_frown.gificon_mad.gif

I felt compelled to say something because mocking someone for their poor grasp of English is, frankly, pathetic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I laughed out loud icon_redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kccircle:

I felt compelled to say something because mocking someone for their poor grasp of English is, frankly, pathetic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I laughed out loud icon_redface.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same! Some people just dont know how to have a laugh sometimes icon_wink.gif

hahaha just read it for the first time too, funny as!!

strong perverts!! and as for random guys remove the stick from your ass, seriously!!! Trust me when we say stuff wrong in mandarin (sp) they think it's funny too. get over yourself.

And don't get on your high horse with me, I have worked with many people of asain decent (koreans to be exact) we are not making fun of chineseFMlover, i applaud him for trying to lean english (i have help my works get a grasp of the english langauge) just what he said is funny to us no matter what.

end rant

strong perverts!! love it!!!!

all your perverts are belong to konami is the greatest!!!!

Archived