[FMHi]Type's tips.

These are just some general tips they wont tell you formations or anything to gain you an advantage these will just help you out.

Wage budget too high?

This would mainly concern lower leagues as in the higher leagues you have to pretty crazy with your money to be over your wage budget. Most of the top earners in the club are paid so highly not because they are good but because they have been at the club for quite some time, do not assume they are brilliant because of how much they are paid you can usually get a teenager or someone in their young twentys who are alot better and in some cases ask for only a fraction of the wage you'd pay to keep a high earner in your team.

Player unhappy at you for selling a 'top star'?

I found this pretty difficult to get over at first but i found generally there are two cures for this:

Offering them a new contract

Going on a winning streak

Players asking for high wages (With gugar daddy on).

The simple answer is turn it off, Go into the prefferneces and turn sugar daddy on go to your inbox and accept the investment in the same week (This is vital) go back into prefferences and turn off sugar daddy, you will keep the money and players will ask for normal wages not over inflated wages that they would because they believe the club is rich.

Need a quick player?

Loan. I'm not sure if there is a loan deadline in the game but i've been able to grab some quick lonas on almost every month of the year, some of players that are loaned out are quite surprising (I got da la red and fernando gago from real madrid in my second season as cardiff)

Players constantly being injured?

As before there are two solutions to this:

After he is injured and ready to come back put him on the bench and give 20-30 mine playing time for a few games, i dont really know why this works but it does.

Reduce the players training, yeah his stats might not shoot up anymore but if he's vital it will stop the ammount of injuries he will get (I'm not sure if this applies to when your player goes off to an international though)

Player unhappy at lack of first team football?

Simply loan him out if he is surplus to requirements at your team there's bound to be another who could use him, if he's unhappy he's more likely to go out to other teams to get first team football.

I will keep adding to this as i find more tips, but feel free to add your own i will add them to this post and give credit to the poster.

Archived