fans are happy to hear the signing of....

is there any way in telling which player is going to get a big reaction when they join? ie david trezeguet going to chelsea and their fans gatherng outside the training ground.

i signed an AML called Guardardo on a bosman. never heard of him before, the fans went crazy. they love the guy.

i signed shaun wright philips, nothing.

is there any way in telling which player is going to get a big reaction when they join? ie david trezeguet going to chelsea and their fans gatherng outside the training ground.

i signed an AML called Guardardo on a bosman. never heard of him before, the fans went crazy. they love the guy.

i signed shaun wright philips, nothing.

When I signed Fernando Gago the fans gathered outside and when I just sold Raul Garcia to Portsmouth their fans were ecstatic too. He never got above a rating of 6 for me!

Don't think you can tell which players are going to cause that reaction though. Would be good to know in advance!

• SI Staff

Mainly the players who cause such a reaction are those who are from large clubs going to a slightly smaller club or established internationals (or both icon_wink.gif).

For instance if Brighton were to sign a Premiership reject who had actually played first team football at that level (and wasn't over the age of 38 icon_wink.gif ) we'd be estatic most likely ...

Archived