Gutted! :(

I have just finished my 2nd season with Stocksbridge in the NPL and finished a disapointing 5th after my first year overachievment of missing promotion by 4 points i was around top but had a blip in Nov/Dec but my form recovered as in 1st season and i was on a rampage up the league but with losing my last 3 away games i just got into 5th on last day with a 3-0 home win over Nantwich i have a shortlist of 5 players i am looking to sign all from BSN clubs and 4 are OOC i am also looking to release 7/8 players who did so well season 1 but have failed to perform miracles again this year and am hoping for a Title next season

I have just finished my 2nd season with Stocksbridge in the NPL and finished a disapointing 5th

After my first year overachievment of missing promotion by 4 points i was around top but had a blip in Nov/Dec. My form recovered however like in my 1st season and i was on a rampage up the league.

Then I lost my 3 last away games so i finished just 5th

I have a shortlisted 5 players who I am looking to sign. They're all from BSN clubs, 4 are OOC (?).

I am also looking to release 7/8 players who did well the first season but have failed to perform miracles again this year.

I and am hoping for the title next season

I believe this must be a somewhat accurate translation of the OP.

lol sorry i didnt lose in FA Cup final :p i lost on pens to Histon in 4th qual round :( .

Would it make it any better if i told you my average attendance is around 150 :( and i am losing around 20k pcm and my wage bill is under 3k.

If i sign the 5 on my shortlist i should easily win the league :D

Cheers Russ i just signed 3 players off my shortlist on free's the other a striker im trying to prise away from Eastwood for £30k over 48months.

I just got my new budget and for title challenge the board have given me a wage budget of £3.8k and £10k for transfers. HAPPY DAYS!!! :D

I have so much cash so I splashed out over 100M for Messi and in his first game he breaks his leg and is out for 7 months. GUTTED!

Not sure that helps the OP, but I can imagine it must have been frustrating having messi our after splashing the cash :p

Archived