When you're hiring staff...

.. is there a button or something where by I can look at their stats from the screen with the list of applicants? its not much fun clicking on 25 different scouts every time, only to find that maybe 2 were worth looking at.

On a completely different note, when I give a player a higher level of creative freedom, am I encouraging him to attempt the spectacular more frequently, or am I giving him more freedom to ignore his individual player instructions and play each situation as he deems fit?

I wish there was a "use your common sense" option in player instructions.

1. I don't think so. I've not used the advertise feature much, but I assume you have to select each individually to see them.

2. High creative freedom means the player will ignore pretty much everything you've told him. Player and Team instructions. Its a tool I find quite useful for a AMC playing in the MC role, who has high attributes in Flair, Consistency, Team Work, Work Rate, Creativity and Composure. I find that it allows them to dictate play, and they usually fling about 90-100 passes around throughout the match.

Use the top right hand option, its what you use when looking at players in the search mode.

You have contract, stats, mental stats, physical stats, technique stats. Something like that.

You do that in the search menu for your staff. So you go to coaching stats and make it go from best defending or what ever. Shows you all their stats from the search menu.

I hope that helps I really cant explain it well

Use the top right hand option, its what you use when looking at players in the search mode.

You have contract, stats, mental stats, physical stats, technique stats. Something like that.

You do that in the search menu for your staff. So you go to coaching stats and make it go from best defending or what ever. Shows you all their stats from the search menu.

I hope that helps I really cant explain it well

I think you've completely missed the point of the OP tbh.

Archived