Just a quick idea

So other clubs would know whether your available or not. I also think that you should be able to tell your future plans to the media.

'I plan to take some time out'

'I would like to further/better my career'

'I hope to stay here for many years to come'

I think deanh210 is on to something.

I had this idea in my interaction wishlist, and I think it really needs to be included at some point. ATM when you leave a club you become 100% disliked by that club, no matter how long you have been there i.e. 7 days at Spurs = 100% disliked, 17 years at Spurs = 100% disliked icon_rolleyes.gif

The option to give a reason why and when you are leaving would be perfect to counteract this e.g. "Maybe it's time for me to step aside and let someone else try and take the club to the next level", "The board have stalled on a new contract and the insecurity means I feel I need to leave now", "The board don't share the same ambitions I have for this club".

I think that is a top idea mate.

I'm sure that if you have been at a club for a decent amount of time have brought silverware in and been successful then they are unlikly to sack you for saying you intend to leave at the end of your contract. It would be a nice extra risk to take also.

Added to this I would like to see the option of being offered a contract to take over a club at the end of the current managers deal. At the moment you get news items saying that a certain manager is unlikely to have his contract renewed but they wait until it ends and then start looking.

I think its a good idea. Kewell08 has a point but i still think that if you have done well at the club and want to leave i still think that the option should be available.

I think in real life, managers wouldnt just walk out without telling anyone. So i think that option would make it a bit more realistic.

thinking about it...... i think this is a gd idea ,but it would only be gd idea if u av been at the club a long time because if u r not the fans will think you r nt loyal 2 them.Wining trophies aswell bescause if u havent the fans will think ur a rubbish manager and wts the piont in telling us

Archived