A Sissoko too far....

Here is a lesson waiting to be learnt, do not play FM when you are sleepy.

I have just spent several baffled minutes, trying to work out why when I bid for Moussa Sissoko, my scout would then turn up giving me match reports that he was not being bid on. So I would bid for him again.

Then I go through several baffling rounds of negotiations, where the price keeps going up and down. Finally, very baffled I get his club to accept 15 Million Pounds over 4 years, but then I get another round of negotiations, where it seems I have offered less for him, so I again offer £15 million.

It gets more confusing when I offer him a contract which he accepts, only for him to turn up a few days later wanting more money.

'Okay' I think, 'I must be loosing my mind' (but mentally I am screaming 'BUG!')

So I go and do the sensible thing and look on my transfers screen, sure enough there is Moussa Sissoko joining me in the January transfer window, but wait, who the heck is that.......

Several spaces below him is Mohamed Sissoko, who is considering a contract offer from me.

Oh bugger, seems I have brought both Sissoko, they are different ages, nationalities and from different clubs, but that didn't stop my sleep addled brain from seeing the errors of my ways.

The good news is that they both look awesome, the bad news is I only really wanted one of them and in all the confusion I can't for the life of me remember which one it was.

Any one else been as stupid as me, if so tell me, if only to make me feel better.

Here is a lesson waiting to be learnt, do not play FM when you are sleepy.

I have just spent several baffled minutes, trying to work out why when I bid for Moussa Sissoko, my scout would then turn up giving me match reports that he was not being bid on. So I would bid for him again.

Then I go through several baffling rounds of negotiations, where the price keeps going up and down. Finally, very baffled I get his club to accept 15 Million Pounds over 4 years, but then I get another round of negotiations, where it seems I have offered less for him, so I again offer £15 million.

It gets more confusing when I offer him a contract which he accepts, only for him to turn up a few days later wanting more money.

'Okay' I think, 'I must be loosing my mind' (but mentally I am screaming 'BUG!')

So I go and do the sensible thing and look on my transfers screen, sure enough there is Moussa Sissoko joining me in the January transfer window, but wait, who the heck is that.......

Several spaces below him is Mohamed Sissoko, who is considering a contract offer from me.

Oh bugger, seems I have brought both Sissoko, they are different ages, nationalities and from different clubs, but that didn't stop my sleep addled brain from seeing the errors of my ways.

The good news is that they both look awesome, the bad news is I only really wanted one of them and in all the confusion I can't for the life of me remember which one it was.

Any one else been as stupid as me, if so tell me, if only to make me feel better.

hahaahahaha brillaint mate, but at least their both real quality, ****ing nails holding midfield players!

There was a true story once about a teams fans thinking they'd signed Ibrahimovic but they ahd infact signed Muslimovic lol! They all waited at the airport or at the stadium or something only to be like "ohhhh..." Think it was a german team! Think i'll try and find it :D

PAOK fans welcome the wrong signing.

When PAOK's official website announced the signing of Inter Milan's Sweden international striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic fans could barely believe their eyes.

What a coup for the Greek outfit! How could they possibly land such a high-profile signing from under the noses of European giants?

The truth is they had not. They had in fact captured Atalanta's Bosnian forward Zlatan Muslimovic, who incidentally play in the same black and blue shirts as the Nerazzurri.

Although PAOK later spotted and corrected the obvious mistake their fans were somehow left out of the loop. Instead they turned out in force to welcome their new hero.

It just happened to be the wrong hero. I just hope they were not too down at greeting Muslimovic at the airport instead of world class striker Ibrahimovic.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12054_4018640,00.html

Hey, if it happens in real life I don't feel as bad.

It turns out that I was trying to sign the ex-Liverpool player, Mohamed and I have landed him at the start of next season.

I actually had no idea who this Moussa is, but he looks awesome, but more of an attacking option. He is also titled as a wonderkid, which I didn't notice until he arrived at the club. Shame he has played so rubbish on his début and has been injured twice in the first 4 matches.

I am normally so careful with my signings, but last night was an interesting lesson.

Hey, if it happens in real life I don't feel as bad.

It turns out that I was trying to sign the ex-Liverpool player, Mohamed and I have landed him at the start of next season.

I actually had no idea who this Moussa is, but he looks awesome, but more of an attacking option. He is also titled as a wonderkid, which I didn't notice until he arrived at the club. Shame he has played so rubbish on his début and has been injured twice in the first 4 matches.

I am normally so careful with my signings, but last night was an interesting lesson.

Moussa is quality.

Yes I've often considered building a team around the various sissokhos/cissokhos. Infact I don't think it would be a hard ask building a world class team from just 3 or four surnames: Sissokho, Koné, Touré and Diakité :p

The Juventus Sissoko is a great player who could grace any team (I'm referring to the FM world only).

He is the player I was after, although I knew he was a bit of a no show at Liverpool, his in game attributes looked impressive. So when he turned up on a scout recommendation list I thought I would scout him. You know the rest of the story. He turns up in the new season.

The other Sissoko has now got his legs under him, he has not been injured since the first 6 games and has started turning in some pretty impressive performances for me and for his country.

I see San Marino on jobs list and think this is a good challenge as Im not managing a country. I apply for the job and then get sacked from my club job?? Then when I accept the job offer from San Marino I realise it is the club not the country I applied for. Doh

I see San Marino on jobs list and think this is a good challenge as Im not managing a country. I apply for the job and then get sacked from my club job?? Then when I accept the job offer from San Marino I realise it is the club not the country I applied for. Doh

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

That is pretty funny.

What club where you sacked from?

HaHaHa

I just had this problem last night when I had given a contract to one of my reserves GKs. I was looking to send him on loan so he could get more FT matches. The problem was I had given a very good contract to another reserves goalkeeper who was rubbish. Both have almost same names. I instantly corrected my mistake by putting the rubbish GK on transfer. He immediately got angry and said "------ feels he is treated unfairly". Who cares. fork off

Not as funny but equally ridiculous mistake

Im fairly sure it was Moussa you were trying to buy. Mohamed is a good player too but Moussa id younger

It was the older one I was after, I am Villa in the first season and I need a big strong Defensive Midfielder, he fits the bill perfectly.

The younger one is good, but has some developing to do and is more of an attacking option in my opinion.

But hey, I got both of them in the end, so who am I to grumble.

Archived