Lack Of Harmony

Im newcastle in my 2nd season, in February and im 6th in the league. Exceeding all expectiations, yet lately 3 players have came foward saying they are worried about the lack of harmony !!!

Can anyone help, please !!!

Are those players bench warmers?

Do you have a large squad?

Do they want to leave, or other players want to leave because your doing good and they caught the interest of bigger clubs?

Do they want new contracts?

Give us more information

Have you signed lots of new players?

Usually it then takes some time for them to get to know each other, and hence the "lack of harmony".

Ive had this in lower leagues when i sacked the whole team and brought inn all new faces i.e. :D

Have learn t my lesson, and now only sign a couple at a time....

I got this quite often in my 3rd season as Blackburn. We were top of the league and morale was superb, performances didn't suffer at all so I just ignored it. I think it was just because 3 or 4 players were annoyed at being on the bench.

I got this quite often in my 3rd season as Blackburn. We were top of the league and morale was superb, performances didn't suffer at all so I just ignored it. I think it was just because 3 or 4 players were annoyed at being on the bench.

Yes this happens to me as well, and even if you are cruising in the league you get this message.

Archived