Its my guess that this would either be impossible or at the lease very difficult to have because of licencing issues. If it were possible then there would probably be people wanting their careers mentioned on things like sky sports and so on. It might be fun to have pundits like Alan Hansen and Alan Shearer mentioning your efforts on programs like Match of the Day but again I think this might be difficult or impossible to implement because of licensing.

Its my guess that this would either be impossible or at the lease very difficult to have because of licencing issues. If it were possible then there would probably be people wanting their careers mentioned on things like sky sports and so on. It might be fun to have pundits like Alan Hansen and Alan Shearer mentioning your efforts on programs like Match of the Day but again I think this might be difficult or impossible to implement because of licensing.

Think hes editing them himself, not as a new feature (as good as it would be)

I did edit it myself if anyone would want anything like this doing I would happily do it for you :)

By the way can anyone alert the mods to see what they think please?

do you mean with regards to copyright issues? i cant see the bbc minding tbh if anything it plugs their site :thup:

Looks good, but I imagine it would take a lot of time and effort for something that doesnt really mean much :S

not really its only a few lines that need changing in the page source shouldnt think it took more than 5 minutes just tried it myself

Archived