National teams

Hi.

First, Im sorry if this is the wrong forumpart.

I was gonna try a save with Cayman Islands with the goals to be top 10 and win atleast one WC. But I have a problem, which leagues do I need to load to be able to coach Cayman Islands? I take my "regular" leagues (Europe mostly) and I added USA and Mexico since Cayman is listed as North America/Caribbean. Which other should I take to be able to coach the team?

I also loaded ALL players (national team players, birthplace etc) from Cayman Islands

If you add all players from Cayman Islands, that should activate those Cayman players in any league. I haven't tried it, but I wonder if there just aren't enough players in the database to field a Cayman national team. Good luck!

If you add all players from Cayman Islands, that should activate those Cayman players in any league. I haven't tried it, but I wonder if there just aren't enough players in the database to field a Cayman national team. Good luck!

I played with Cape Verde Islands once and it was no problem with players. So Im not worrying about that :).

Anyway, I added players from their highest league too. Didnt work, gotta take another crap national team then :(

Thanks anyway!

Hi.

First, Im sorry if this is the wrong forumpart.

I was gonna try a save with Cayman Islands with the goals to be top 10 and win atleast one WC. But I have a problem, which leagues do I need to load to be able to coach Cayman Islands? I take my "regular" leagues (Europe mostly) and I added USA and Mexico since Cayman is listed as North America/Caribbean. Which other should I take to be able to coach the team?

I also loaded ALL players (national team players, birthplace etc) from Cayman Islands

If you achieve these goals it could be the greatest ever FM achievement providing you dont add quality players with Cayman Is. nationality to the database. Dont think anybody will have achieved this IMO.

If you achieve these goals it could be the greatest ever FM achievement providing you dont add quality players with Cayman Is. nationality to the database. Dont think anybody will have achieved this IMO.

Haha, my guess it wont happen but I can always hope!

Edit: If I succed with a crap team, I will sure hell post it. And I NEVER use the editor since I still dont understand it.

Even if you had enough players, this would literally be the definition of impossible!! It would be the equivalent of playing with a blue square North/South team at best, no transfers allowed obviously, completing with quality such as Barcelona and Chelsea...

At best you may get extremely lucky and get at most 3 quality regens (very very unlikely) so yeah... still impossible :p

to get any national team you need a certain number of players available, think its around 40, less than this and you will not be able to become manager. You just load all that countries players. England and USA seem best for cayman players to appear from.

Archived