transfer budget...

hey before i ask FMH is a fantastic game and now my psp gaming life is complete. im on it all day all night...so addictive.

anyway, ive finished my 1st season with birmingham, and after leaving myself with 600k transfer kitty left after january, i was surprised that now into season 2, it hasnt gone up, i finished in the top ten, runners up in fa cup too (damn chelsea).

why hasnt it risen?

thanks in advance

hey before i ask FMH is a fantastic game and now my psp gaming life is complete. im on it all day all night...so addictive.

anyway, ive finished my 1st season with birmingham, and after leaving myself with 600k transfer kitty left after january, i was surprised that now into season 2, it hasnt gone up, i finished in the top ten, runners up in fa cup too (damn chelsea).

why hasnt it risen?

thanks in advance

top ten itself isnt very rewarding though, eurpean cups are! alotugh the cup run should have helped you, if you havent sold anything of significance etc you dont automaticly get rich because of season ticket sales and tv revenues!

had similar issue at Derby.

Season1 - made playoffs but no increase.

Season2 - won promotion to premiership but no increase.

Season3 - mid-table finish and 1/4final FA cup 1/2 final League cup but no increase.

Currently in season It seems only way to increase budget is to sell players.

Archived