Players all upset for not being praised after friendly

I set my ass man to take control of a friendly, we won and now nearly every single player is upset that i'm not giving the team enough credit. Would seasoned pro's really get their knickers in a twist over not being lauded for winning a pre-season kick around?

I really wish this wasn't part of the game-I realise it's my fault really for not being there, but it's only a bloody friendly :(

beware of the giant assman, he will fart and provoke your players into unclean feats *imagines a giant arse with legs causing trouble*.

Although in seriousness, I let my assistant take friendlies, usually he doesnt **** everyone off, sometimes he ****es off three or so, but that's fixed quickly enough when the season starts. personally I can't be bothered with friendlies though and I just like to let my assistant do it.

I like the pre season friendlies, I have a system:

I start off playing really crap teams giving everyone 45 mins

Then I move upto slightly less crap teams, and try to give people fuller matches

Then have one of the league tournaments, 3 games in 3 days, play 2 different teams then cobble a team together for the last match

Archived