When two players hate each other - any solution?

so.

The lynchpin of my midfield and my 17yo midfield prodigy have decided they dislike each other.

I received a press notice telling me there is tension between them and unless i resolve it soon, their performances may suffer. But i can see no relevant interaction options, no backroom advice (my ass man n coaches seem blissfully unaware).

Any ideas folks?

m

so.

The lynchpin of my midfield and my 17yo midfield prodigy have decided they dislike each other.

I received a press notice telling me there is tension between them and unless i resolve it soon, their performances may suffer. But i can see no relevant interaction options, no backroom advice (my ass man n coaches seem blissfully unaware).

Any ideas folks?

m

Well What i did when this happened to me was i sold on of the players as he was not too important to me. However as i see both of the players are considered important to you you might want to change the seventeen year olds training schedule to a youth one and maybe put him into your youth team, that way they will not be seeing alot of each other.

When this happens I usually give them time to sort it out first, most of the time they can come to good terms; but if both players are important first teamers already, then I usually give each a new contract and they forget about there issues.

I'm not sure if offering a new contract helps them forget abt it. I think it's just the offerin of a new contract taking precedence over the other as it is the more recent of the two.

Your best bet if u want to keep both players is to give them time and hope they resolve their differences. A news item will pop up if this successful.

Archived