Into the CL finals... Haven't won in four!?!?

Ever managed something this anemic?

Quarter Final, Leg 1 - Barca 1 - 1 Man City

Quarter Final, Leg 2 - Man City 0 - 0 Barca

Semi-Final, Leg 1 - Chelsea 1 - 1 Man City

Semi-Final, Leg 2 - Man City 0 - 0 Chelsea

I mean, fine, into the final, but come on, this is lousy! With my payroll!?

Weak.

Anything similar?

The results are anecdotal; I've been decimating my opposition.

I just thought it was an unusual way to get to the Finals.

My tactics are sound, strangely, and, although I look like a tight defense, I play a messed up 4-2-3-1 with a DM and a CM instead of two CMs. Not a particularly defensive setup, methinks. Beautiful to watch when they're firing.

This is about being lame/goofy not about how to fix it. I'm sure (*gulp*) I'll roll over Real in the Finals.

The results are anecdotal; I've been decimating my opposition.

I just thought it was an unusual way to get to the Finals.

My tactics are sound, strangely, and, although I look like a tight defense, I play a messed up 4-2-3-1 with a DM and a CM instead of two CMs. Not a particularly defensive setup, methinks. Beautiful to watch when they're firing.

This is about being lame/goofy not about how to fix it. I'm sure (*gulp*) I'll roll over Real in the Finals.

let us know how it goes. if youve been dominating games then hopefully the law of averages says you are due to put 5 past someone :thup:

Pretty much what Bayern have done this season.

haha someone being bitter there obviously...sounds like sour grapes to me :)

bayern deservedly advanced to the finals against fiorentina, man united and lyon.

the winner is always right :)

haha someone being bitter there obviously...sounds like sour grapes to me :)

bayern deservedly advanced to the finals against fiorentina, man united and lyon.

the winner is always right :)

Sour Grapes? No I support Liverpool and was very pleased when they knocked Man United out and I will also be pleased if they beat Inter as I don't like Jose.

Barca have actually been rubbish on my save. I'm now in 2014 and they haven't won La Liga or made it past the quarterfinals of the Champions League despite Guardiola still being in charge (and they still have all their best players).

Same here lol. But in 2016. They even failed to get past the group stages twice. (3rd in 2012 (crashed in the 1st or 2nd knockout round of the Europa League) and 4th in 2014)

Archived