Realism in FM

The ball is lofted over the top, where my reserve right-back has gone walkabout:

1.jpg

The winger picks it up and gets through on goal:

2.jpg

For some reason, the ref decides to let their injured player back on the field while the ball is in play:

3.jpg

My keeper saves the winger's shot:

4.jpg

What happened next?

I see and hear exactly what you are saying but I'd just like to point out that no game ever is going to be 100% realistic. FM gets really close, but yes we have all seen moments like the above.

On the flip side RL can be pretty mental at times, just ask Pepe Reina and Darren Bent about beach balls, Graham Poll about his 3 yellow cards, Diego's hand of god, Howard Webb about any decision he's ever made (how that man is our representative at the World Cup defies logic!, but that is not the topic here).

SI do alright in my book.

There was a thread about this a couple days ago! I had it once in an Arsenal game, Arshavin came on after being injured and hit the post! :D Cheeeky.

very funny series of events, not the same but i had one of the opposition players injured in the 6 yard box who then proceded to play 3 of my strikers on when the ball came back couldnt stop laughing (wouldnt have done if it was the other way round)

in your case its funny but yeah it shouldnt happen, i'm sure this will be fixed next version maybe the players always getting treated on the sideline rather than behind the goalline would be a start (doesnt this happen irl anyway?)

the engine is pretty good theres faults but then theres always gonna be faults. i didnt buy fm09 but judging from the demo the 3d seems much better this year.

Archived