Gelling with team mates

I know that it takes new signings a bit of time to gel with his new team mates but what about people who are moving up to the first team?

The reason i ask is that i may make the move from reserve to first team next season (for a park football side, dont worry, im not the next big thing) and i dont know if im gonna be able to make the jump, as i dont really know any of the players games despite training with them for the last 2 years.

Im curious if this would be the same case in fm. would your youngster who is having his breakthrough season need time to gel with his 'new' teammates or would the previous few years in the reserves but training with the first team give them enough experiance with them?

I know that it takes new signings a bit of time to gel with his new team mates but what about people who are moving up to the first team?

The reason i ask is that i may make the move from reserve to first team next season (for a park football side, dont worry, im not the next big thing) and i dont know if im gonna be able to make the jump, as i dont really know any of the players games despite training with them for the last 2 years.

Im curious if this would be the same case in fm. would your youngster who is having his breakthrough season need time to gel with his 'new' teammates or would the previous few years in the reserves but training with the first team give them enough experiance with them?

Archived