Managing Two Teams with Two managers in same save

I don't find it takes much longer to be honest plus not in hurry to rush through each season.

Finding it more challegning as Managing Arsenal and trying do Fergueson and spend years there.

With other manager looking to build reputation and move to different clubs.

yea i start with over 2 managers per save! i tend to have 3 or 4, i seem to enjoy my saves much better with more managers as it adds variety. plus i can never not manage my two favourite teams, yeovil and man united! i try to make sure that i start with teams in different leagues.

not something I ever do myself, but out of interest do you kinda er help each other out if you see what I mean?

like say with Yeovil/Man United if you want a Man Utd player on loan do you reject all other offers so the guy will join Yeovil? I think it would be too tempting for me

um yea i do make some loan bids but i also accept bids from others so its generally up to the player to decide where he goes but obviously if there are no other bids then the player may go to my other team. i dont use it to cheat or anything like that as there isnt much yeovil can do to help man united!

um yea i do make some loan bids but i also accept bids from others so its generally up to the player to decide where he goes but obviously if there are no other bids then the player may go to my other team. i dont use it to cheat or anything like that as there isnt much yeovil can do to help man united!

You could try arranging a pre season friendly with Chelsea and break some legs :D

you guys have a lot more patience than me, if im managing a club team and a national team I hate having to pick the national squad when ive just lost a club game just want to get to the next match and try and improve.

I'm doing this in my World League. One managing Man City, for the fun of building a super team to dominate the World, and the other managing Eleven Men from Swaziland, a tiny team in the bottom tier of my structure, which is a real challenge.

Eleven Men started in the bottom tier, but after 3 years I've managed 2 promotions to get them up to tier 8.

And no, I do not allow the teams to help each other out in any way. It's unlikely that they will ever be in competition with each other, but if and when I get Eleven Men up to the top flight I will quit Man City and concentrate on one team.

I did it one season, I used the 2nd team as a proper feeder team. It's probably cheating but the computer is horrible with man management. I ended up retiring him because like others mentioned, takes too much time.

i used to do my full collection, my time growing up as a kid Liverpool, my love for the last 4-5 years Manchester City, my home town swindon. and then normally barce to as i love them but this was on cm 01-02 when i was about 9 years old and knew more about football than school!

still do :p

i may do this with my next save

you guys have a lot more patience than me, if im managing a club team and a national team I hate having to pick the national squad when ive just lost a club game just want to get to the next match and try and improve.

haha yeah me to but its different with 2 club teams because you can win with your other club team much more quickly

Well i find it make it more intresting and means i can be a big club and have long career and then also been smaller club and build them up. Also means the other manager can try move around and get jobs in other country to manage. So got ispwich in premiership after winning the championship either know was only expected to finish mid table. Now just got battle aginst relegation. Probably stay for the season unless big club aboard comes up. If not wait till end season then probably move manager to other club to work on.

Also as someone send i'll do loan as find computer doesn't always do best by player gone on loan. It help that improved a player for Arsenal that played in my championship wining team. Now have couple players from Arsenal and Man Utd looking to improve.

I used to do this on previous versions, manage a small team (usually Tamworth) and then take over a pretender to the crown (in the past this has been Newcastle, Villa, Leeds and even Birmingham.

I did also once set up Tamworth as the feeder club for one of my teams, so I could send class players on loan, but this made it mighty easy to get promoted.

I would retire one manager when they got into the same division (assuming the save lasted that long).

Yes I do this on every game I start, I have done right back through to the days of the first Championship Manager. I find that one team is just never enough, sometimes I start with 2 teams in League 2 or lower and just do battle over the seasons with them.

At the moment I am on season 3, I have West Ham, Birmingham and am also A National Manager with Netherlands Antillies

I don't find it a conflict of interests at all to be honest, Its not like there aren't enough players on the game to spread round is there.

Usually have 2 managers, any more than that and it would take up way to much time. I always want to play with Arsenal and stay at the club for as long as possible but at the same time manage another team with diferent ambitions at the start. I'm currently with Arsenal and Notts County, both are in the Premiership right now though but Notts cannot attract any players that Arsenal can so I have a completely different transfer market to look for. Though it is a struggle to choose who to play when facing eachother! :p Usually let my assistans take charge for those games...ends up in Arsenal win anyway. ;) Normally I tend to move around several European leagues and take up some international management with my number 2.

I always have close to ten managers in one save.

It gives me variety

And yes the games take longer but i enjoy it

Surely ten is going a bit far?! And how close to 10 are we talking? 9? 11?

I'd struggle to remember all the team names let alone the players!

I have in the past managed all the teams in the premier league. I didn't control any matches though, kinda more as an experiment to see what would happen. Admittedly this was a LONG process, but it was great for when I needed a game where i genuinely had no care as to the outcome.

That was years back, though. Now I am a one or two manager guy. Depends on the type of game I am going for. My long term games I choose one manager, with others (for example trialling an edit, or exploring some lesser known leagues) i will choose two.

Archived