Council not allowed to extend stadium ? Is it forever ?

When I ask my board to expend the stadium, they say the council won't allow due to lacks of space. Is it forever ? The team I manage start at BSS League and now at League 1. Can they extend the stadium once they promoted to Championship or Premier League ?

I don't think so. If you look at the editor you will see a field called Expansion Capacity (or something like that) and once the stadium reaches that size it will never get any bigger. Your only option in the future would be for the board to agree to build a new stadium elsewhere, which I believe does happen some times in the game.

Im currently in the 2016-2017 season with Ebbsfleet United from the BSP, and after the 2014-2015 season (finished 1st in League One, with a bank balance of 1.5m) the board announced a new 17,000 seater stadium is being built with undersoil heating, and will be ready in June 2017.

They took a 10m loan, and gained the rest of the money through advertisement and other means.

I have also seen this happen in other games, when players get to the championship, they get a new stadium built, so dont give up mate, it will come eventually! Just keep the finances above 1m, or in the posotive, and ul be there in no time.

Hope this helps

Im currently in the 2016-2017 season with Ebbsfleet United from the BSP, and after the 2014-2015 season (finished 1st in League One, with a bank balance of 1.5m) the board announced a new 17,000 seater stadium is being built with undersoil heating, and will be ready in June 2017.

They took a 10m loan, and gained the rest of the money through advertisement and other means.

I have also seen this happen in other games, when players get to the championship, they get a new stadium built, so dont give up mate, it will come eventually! Just keep the finances above 1m, or in the posotive, and ul be there in no time.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply :thup:

I won league 2 in 2012 season ( update ) and will be in Premier League in 2015( pretty sure ). Hopes the board will approve stadium extension by that time

When i got promoted to premiership the board extended my stadium to 10,000.. few months later after completion, they announced that they are building new ~30,000 stadium for 36mil (named in my honor :)), even though my bank balance was like minus -5mil...

Archived