FM 2010 won't start anymore, who can help?

From one day on the other my FM 2010 won't start anymore. It gives an error with a list of unexplainable codes (for me :rolleyes:). Has anyone met this problem before and is there a solution for it?

Please help!

Thanks in advance...

EDIT: I have a Mac with OS/X

For people experiencing the same problem, I have a possible fix:

I reinstalled the game, but didn't start first. I first downloaded the FM 10.3 patch, upgraded and then started the game. It turned out to be a lucky shot, the game is running again. :thup:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! My fm will work for the first season and then stops working! its so frustrating i've tried everything,,

i downloaded fm 2010 though stream,,, when i try to play the game it comes up saying "not-well formed (invalid token) at line1 of default.xml " please someone helps

Gary.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! My fm will work for the first season and then stops working! its so frustrating i've tried everything,,

i downloaded fm 2010 though stream,,, when i try to play the game it comes up saying "not-well formed (invalid token) at line1 of default.xml " please someone helps

Gary.

Gary There is no easy way to get rid of this, you must have turned your computer off wrong after you saved it. Look around on other forums they have downloads you can access however these pose a threat to your computer. The easiest way to access it again is to make a new user on your pc/laptop access your steam account through that and football manager should work fine.

Gary.

Read the faq thread at the very top of this forum. There is a fix for this issue there. Follow the instructions at you should be fine again.

Archived