Multiple board requests

Can anyone confirm if it is possible to request more than 1 thing a season ? ie stadium expansion and training ground upgrade ? I have money for both but don't want to cancel out the 1st by asking for a 2nd

Kind of related to this, so I won't start another thread... has anyone had any success with the "ultimatum" option?

If so, what conditions must be met for the board to give in to one? Your reputation? Some stat for the Chairman?

Kind of related to this, so I won't start another thread... has anyone had any success with the "ultimatum" option?

If so, what conditions must be met for the board to give in to one? Your reputation? Some star for the Chairman?

I think its pretty much a "sack button". Read in a thread a few weeks back someone used it and didnt get sacked, they didnt get what they asked for either however.

Its stupid that when you ask the board for things, you can only ask for 3 and then you get a message back telling you to keep your nose out. Now if a real manager wanted things done, they would go into the office and tell them all the things at once but its like the game is making you ask for one thing, then go back and ask for another, then back and ask for another. No wonder they get annoyed.

When asking the board for something you should be able to select everything you want all at once and then they will reply saying which things they can and can't do.

Also why can you only apply for one feeder club at a time? Im sure teams are always looking for options and maybe looking for a commercial link for one club and a work permit link with another club at the same time. Also when you request a feeder club and you get a message back saying they can't find one, why do you have to wait about 6 months before you can ask again. If you ask for a commercial link and they cant find one then fair enough, but I should be able to ask for another type of link straight away. Its very frustrating.

Archived