Useful tip to find quality regens ..... :)

:thup:

I hope this helps people out ....

I started doing this when the game came out and its been the best way i think ..

Every season when the new set of youngsters are released for your team ...

Go to player search and edit filter ... Select age and do at most 16 years old ...

Click Ok ...

Then a list of all new regens from your loaded leagues will appear ( 16 and young ) ..

Click Value and the players who are at the top of the list ( Value highest to lowest ) are usually the quality regens who become quality first teamers ......

Dont get me wrong .. There are still some quality regens who are way cheap below but just a tip :p

Doesnt doing oit this way only reveal to you players that your club has a good scouting knowledge of?

E.G if your club had a brazilian scout you would have good knowledge of that country and thus more players show up on the player search. Whereas if you have no scouts with any knowledge of say Russia then you would not see a lot of players from Russia appear.

You would still find some quality regens this way but you would still miss out on a few as well.

I think this is how it works isnt it.

Doesnt doing oit this way only reveal to you players that your club has a good scouting knowledge of?

E.G if your club had a brazilian scout you would have good knowledge of that country and thus more players show up on the player search. Whereas if you have no scouts with any knowledge of say Russia then you would not see a lot of players from Russia appear.

You would still find some quality regens this way but you would still miss out on a few as well.

I think this is how it works isnt it.

This basically shows you which regens are 3 or 3 and a half stars as soon as newgens are released ..

You can get most of them for 1 - 3m ... Or choose to wait and pay 50 - 60m

Its hard to find super regens without your scouts ..

The player search lists all players you loaded .. So every regen will be there ... Remember they are usually 16 so when you search on the first day of the promoted youth .. You will save a few buck

I thought the players on the search list was "well known players only"..Im sure you cant find every player on your database through that..

Docklanders:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=116539&highlight=newgen

It lists all players from leagues you load not just well known players ..

Its also useful to find regens by nationality ..

Its useful if you scout as well .. Scouts go round for you but i like to search as well ... The scouts always miss the top players on that list sometimes ...

It's as fuzzrab said, the number of players that shows on player search is dependent on your scouting knowledge.

Another tip it's just to know the date of the regens, for example for Brazil is January 1st, then just go to the major brazilian clubs, sort by age and just mass scout them(shift+click to pick a bunch of them)

Its useful if you scout as well .. Scouts go round for you but i like to search as well ... The scouts always miss the top players on that list sometimes ...

I have over 100,000 players loaded, with multiple leagues running, but only 20,000 or so load up on the search screen..Your team needs good scouting knowledge to have every player show on the search list..

Also search the youth teams of top countries for good young players, its how i've found a number of top regens. Otherwise its always helpful to just let your scouts roam different regions, particularly if you're a top club that can have a lot of scouts.

As soon as you have your new bunch of youngsters every year go searchhhhhh .....
I thought the players on the search list was "well known players only"..Im sure you cant find every player on your database through that..

Docklanders:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=116539&highlight=newgen

Cheers guys :thup:.

Like others have mentioned, the Player Filter/Search screen does NOT show you every player in the game. Not nearly.

This is not a bad method, but you'll invariably miss out on a whole load of really good ones if you depend on this solely.

Like others have mentioned, the Player Filter/Search screen does NOT show you every player in the game. Not nearly.

This is not a bad method, but you'll invariably miss out on a whole load of really good ones if you depend on this solely.

I mainly use this technique for mainly 4 and a half stars players .... some 3 stars .. My scouts find me others

Here's a list of when regens are generated, so you know when to search.

7 June Bosnia

7 June Montenegro

7 June New Zealand

20 June Northern Ireland

20 June Israel

20 June Croatia

20 June Switzerland

20 June Ukraine

20 June Wales

20 June Greece

20 June Hungary

20 June Turkey

20 June France

20 June Germany

20 June Portugal

20 June Australia

20 June Scotland

25 June England

25 June Austria

29 June Slovakia

30 June Czech Republic

30 June Poland

30 June Belgium

30 June Italy

1 July Bulgaria

1 July Slovenia

1 July Roumania

7 July Denmark

7 July Holland

10 July Serbia

10 July Spain

15 July South Africa

20 July Mexico

1 August Uruguay

1 August Argentina

19 September Barbados

19 September Trinidad & Tobago

19 September Paraguay

19 September Ecuador

19 September Bolivia

9 December Japan

26 December U.S.A

27 December Sweden

27 December Russia

27 December China

1 January Chile

2 January Brazil

5 January Iceland

5 January Ireland

7 January Finland

10 January Columbia

15 January Ivory Coast

15 January Tunisia

15 January Algeria

15 January Morocco

15 January Cameroon

15 January Senegal

15 January Nigeria

15 January Egypt

20 January Norway

28 January Peru

14 February Belarus

Also, I've found, especially in England, as soon as you get the message about your own regens, go to the other youth squads, and you can bid £0 for any of the good ones, and most of the time is accepted.

I don't do this as the price for newgens can be heavily distorted. For example a youth appears at Roma, 16 years old and high CA. This means he's worth 4mil for instance, but his PA could be fairly average, thus never being a world beater.

I go to the continents main screen, go to awards and click on "Africa" or "South America" links and it shows you the best players, nations and clubs. Also the nation overview screen, if your not sure what the top clubs are in that nation.

I normally go to a club a few days after they spawn, filter by age, then click next (top left hand corner, little arrow) and go through all the clubs. Can take a while but it's great find a real gem worth 45k cause he's in a poor rep league, eg. African league and turns out ace.

I have bought some great newgens that were only worth a few hundred thousand and turn out for Champs League finals standard.

i usually use filters like these:

13 minimum stats for key stats on the position youre searching for, with maximum age of 18 or lower, so when i look for i striker i do like this:

min composure 13

min finishing 13

min off the ball 13

max age 18

then i sort for value, and usually the players with highest value will probably have good attributes as well, also there wont be many players if you search like this so you can take a look at them all and see if any of them are good enough for you

It's as fuzzrab said, the number of players that shows on player search is dependent on your scouting knowledge.

Another tip it's just to know the date of the regens, for example for Brazil is January 1st, then just go to the major brazilian clubs, sort by age and just mass scout them(shift+click to pick a bunch of them)

i can't mass scout like you said shift and click doesn't work for me...

i can't mass scout like you said shift and click doesn't work for me...

That could be because you have either selected players you already own (if its a national team) or ones you have previously scouted. Try deselecting them and see if it works.

That could be because you have either selected players you already own (if its a national team) or ones you have previously scouted. Try deselecting them and see if it works.

no im trying to do it on teams i haven't scouted any of there players

this can be a tip for new players. otherwise everyone knows haw to search them.

but the importtant things is finding players at the age of 18-19 and wonderkid. why i tell this because especially wonderkid players appears suddenly in any age (18-19-20)

so it is useless to search new coming regens.

Archived