Sergio Canales for 10m anyone :P

I am in year 2016 with Spurs and have won the league the last 2 years finally with Tottenham and i check the Real Madrid squad only to find Sergio Canales is unhappy and wanted to leave ..

My assistant said he should be considered a must buy << I have never seen that report on a player before ..

Anyway after offering 7.5m, Juventus came in with 8.5m offer and i offered 10m up front .. They accepted and Juve had their bid accepted .. I knew they will offer him money and come on Spurs and Juve areon a different level ..

I offered 150k and he agreed to sign ..

CAN.jpg

CAN2.png

CAN3.png

Niceee niceeeeee! Unfortunately i can't buy such a player, the save am doing i've restricted myself to ZERO transfers. not even freebies. relying purely on the youth.

He looks like one hell of a player though! nice catch!:thup:

I will ...

I usually play 442 with 2 Attacking wingers ...

I cant afford to drop either Lukaku or Tafer .. Both are key

Huddlestone is a quality player as well so it should be fun ..

My First Team ..

2-10.png

Canales went to Juventus for 2m in my game. (Started on 10.2, so he was leaving Racing, not Real) at the start of the sixth season, because he threw a season-long tantrum about wanting to move to a bigger club, and ran down his contract.

He got an average rating for the season of 7.30, playing at the tip of a diamond midfield.

Archived