Stadium Name Mess Up

So I got given a new stadium last season and they gave it a gay name, "Zola Arena" I personally didnt like it, so i attempted to change it with FRTM or w.e its called.

Well now my stadium has no name...

Anyone know how I can change it ?

I had a similar issue, my Marine team got a new stadium called, yep, "Marine Stadium". So I downloaded FMRTE to edit it to something a bit more interesting. Then, the whole name got deleted and I couldn't rename it.

So, here is a link to do it properly. The post by Keown is what you want.

http://www.fmrte.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=227

So I got given a new stadium last season and they gave it a gay name, "Zola Arena" I personally didnt like it, so i attempted to change it with FRTM or w.e its called.

Well now my stadium has no name...

Anyone know how I can change it ?

Serves you right for insulting Zola!

im not sure the whole naming stadiums after players is very realistic, I know there are exceptions (San Siros official name iirc) but as a rule it doesnt happen, especially in England in fact I cant think of one.

Would be better if they just got the researchers to pitch 10 likely ideas for each team if they moved stadiums or something

im not sure the whole naming stadiums after players is very realistic, I know there are exceptions (San Siros official name iirc) but as a rule it doesnt happen, especially in England in fact I cant think of one.

Would be better if they just got the researchers to pitch 10 likely ideas for each team if they moved stadiums or something

Good idea. Most stadia are named after a street or an area in the city, so just put 10 streetnames in it, or include Google Maps, so the game can choose a name

On the subject of rubbish stadium names in my Torquay save I currently play at Hill Park, named after Kevin Hill who played for the club for god knows how long. Sounds kinda leafy and scenic doesnt it?

If we want realism then most stadiums will end up with a sponsorship name (Emirates, Reebok, Ricoh, etc.), so I prefer that they get named after a legend of the club.

I've heard of a lot of people in the forums getting stadiums named after themselves, so am hoping I get a stadium named after me.

Why would I want my stadium to be named after my rivals manager who constantly mocks me!

Lol, how did you manage to get Zola angry? :eek: He was really immense for Chelsea in his playing days... :)

Archived