Changing for Windows XP to Windows 7?

I'm buying a new laptop and just wondering can i just put my files from my old laptop(XP) onto the new laptop? would all the graphics, games and tactics work on windows 7?

Also what are the key things to look for when buying a laptop for Footie Manager?

Ram?

Harddrive space?

Mhz?

Core Processors etc....

I'm buying a new laptop and just wondering can i just put my files from my old laptop(XP) onto the new laptop? would all the graphics, games and tactics work on windows 7?

Should work fine, but keep in mind that if your XP is 32-bit version, and 7 is 64-bit, then there may be some issues. Never tried it myself, though. If they're both 32-bit or both 64-bit, then I don't see Windows complaining much.

Also what are the key things to look for when buying a laptop for Footie Manager?

Ram?

Harddrive space?

Mhz?

Core Processors etc....

If you really need to go with a laptop... then these are the 3 things to worry about:

1 - CPU (number of cores, and processing ability... mhz don't really matter these days)

2 - RAM (quantity and speed)

3 - Hard Drive (speed only... space is irrelevant)

Check the following thread, it may help you:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=205247

sorry i ment ta say a pc instead of a laptop......

so, again what should i look for?

Basically the same, but with an extra concern for future upgrades.

Read the thread in the link I provided... there's plenty of information and suggestions there.

Archived