Registering players in 2nd season of premiership

Any help with this? Is there any way of stopping players you want tohave squad numbers Eg Ramsey who is 19 without having to register them? im sick of having to automatically give him number two simply because giving him his proper number 16 at the start of the season means taking up a place on my registered players list! Sorry if it's a stupid point but any help or advice would be appreciated

Any help with this? Is there any way of stopping players you want tohave squad numbers Eg Ramsey who is 19 without having to register them? im sick of having to automatically give him number two simply because giving him his proper number 16 at the start of the season means taking up a place on my registered players list! Sorry if it's a stupid point but any help or advice would be appreciated

simple answer, dont register him. you dont need to as he is under 21

But is there any way i can give him his proper number before a game? one game he's number 2, the next he's number 12. Somehow i can't see this happening in real life next season, people would be out a fortune buying a diiferent kit with their fave players name on every week

• 2 weeks later...
I hate this new registration thing. I reckon Sir Alex, Wenger and Carlo Ancellotti hate it too.

I'd have thought that Wenger would probably like it, given the amount of talent that Arsenal bring through their youth team anyway.

i can just about live with the registration system, but the numbering needs to improve, as i like my players to be given numbers and for them to keep them, rather than having to keep the numbers for players over 21 only, and have my younger players running around without numbers

The registration method is purely silly and feels like it was put together in 1 hour flat

As said, the European Style registration system would have been perfect

Mind you, never played in the Spanish Leagues (Lost that desire after reading all the Spanish Registration bugs in the last 2 or 3 versions), but which system is used there?

Saying that, there isn't any way to alter registration methods using the editor is there? (I know you can disable it)

Archived