Graphical Wishlist: All Graphical ideas for future FM's

I Love the new ideas thread and i think their are some brilliant indeas in there.

This however is simply for new graphical features i have some of my own ideas and what like to see what others think, hopefully SI will take note of some of our ideas and maybe incorporate them into FM11.

1) The obvious - stadiums, i'm not asking for carbon copies of anfield or old trafford but some variation, at the moment all clubs from wigan to arsenal have the same ground.

2) subs - when a player is took off i would like to see the 4th officail hold up the board and the player clap the fans and what not, plus contrversial regens throwing tantrums and stuff.

3) managers in the technical area would be another good feature.

4) more dramatic goal celebrations, currently if we score in the last minute the players put their hands in the air and walk off at full time. i would like to see players running into the crowd and getting booked and stuff i think this would be a great addition.

5) in addition to number 5 final whistle celebrations, instead of walking off the pitch players celebrating.

6) A big feature missing is cup celebrations, no display of the trophy or anything this is a MUST it adds more realsim and gives a greater realism to the game.

7) Partizan Crowds - currently if we get a europa league/champions league draw to an obscure eastern european destination e.g. dinamo moscow it has the same feel as chelsea away i think we need bouncing crowds and flairs etc.

8) my last sugestion is one i saw before which i thought was a brilliant idea. International teams lining up for national anthems.

i know some people will feel none of these are needed and that they should concentrate on press confrences etc. but i think these are some simple features to put into later versions and will add realism and help enjoy the game more

Some good points here. I have seen some different stadiums when playing as an overseas club that does notr apear if you play as an English club. The things I would like to see is some kind of background (landscape/cityscape depending on the club) rather than all that green, the camera view bieng changed to the dugout side as this is how most managers view IRL. The other thing is the spectators, they are all standing even in seating areas and they appear too large compared to the players on the pitch. I watched one match when the figures behind the goal were larger than those along the touchline.

Archived