Shopping lists!

Do you make shopping lists of players you would like to sign during season? Im currently doing this with Stocksbridge as it looks like it will be a 3rd season in the Northern Premier :( I am looking for 4 new players they are Phil Barnes (A solid GK who should win us points on his own) Earl Davis (A strong and solid centre back) Jamie Milligan (Great CM to rotate with Wilson) and Danny Holland (Strong striker as backup to Vardy and Bradshaw as this is my weakspot)

I do tend to look at players during the season and keep an eye on them. For example, I narrowly missed out on getting Milevsky on loan for my Roma team, as he went to Napoli on a permanent deal, but I'm hoping to earn a bit of cash at the end of the season to sign him, I've always rated him on the game.

I normally just analyse where my team is weak, or where I lack depth, then go on the player search function and narrow down the options till I find a core group of 3-4 players who are suitable. And then I scout them and make offers till one agrees to join. If none will join for the money I'm prepared to offer, I go back to the drawing board and stary again.

i will usually sign one or two players but i will spend a season (or 2 in some cases) constantly scouting players. ill save them all on a short list and after a few months ill cut all the players who are under 3 stars and re-scout those players again constantly...then come the following season ill have an idea of who i want and where i need to make changes...with younger players (under 18s) ill keep an eye on them for at minimum 3 seasons (unless they are stand out players...they are signed for my youth teams) with constant scouting and ill try watch them in action a couple of times myself...

Archived