you know you are going to have a bad day when....

could I possibly add "you managed to resist throwing your laptop out of the window by punching a wall instead and took the the skin off your knuckles" (yes i have a bad temper). Had a first half like the one you just described the other day, equalised in the 70th minute after pretty much non stop pressure only for them to score a deflection from kickoff

Was not massively happy.

Football Manager takes ages to load up for your 'before work game' and when it finally does the missus gets up and moans abouot you playing it. Failing that, it's hammering a team with 32 shots at goal, they have none and win 1-0 via a penalty in the first 10 mins.

Almondo, you're 100% right my friend. For me its usually after the first 3d highlight and my players cannot string 2 passes together....bad day on the way. This normally results in a loss and then we have about 5-10 games where we play like Blind Wanderers FC (love that advert lol)

Had one of these yesterday was 0-0 they missed a pen then i hit bar only for the player who missed pen to score on 84mins but there was still time for my 19 goal top scorer to hit post and screw one wide this result put me 10 points off 2nd place so unless we go on a great winning run it will be disapointment again this year

you had 14 shots on goal 'til h/t, three posters, one waved off for off-side, the opposition had one shot and scores from 30 yards in the opening minute by some guy with 7 as a long shot stat and their keeper with no arms is keeping everything out

No need to say it's his first goal !

When you realise your last day opponents haven't won for 2 months, are already relegated and have nothing to play for. Suddenly they'll discover a tigerish tenacity that will allow them to withstand a bombardment and grind out a 2-1 win. (What? Of course this hasn't happened to me recently).

The highlight keeps going a few minutes at the kickoff. Always leads to the opponents running up and scoring a crazily early goal.

Or your team misses one. Happened to me recently with Banfield, when Roberto Vissio got past a few San Lorenzo players and got one-on-one with the keeper. He sent it wide. That match ended 1-1, with San Lorenzo scoring their only one goal chance

When your new marquee signing comes into the club after 2 years of tapping up and continuous offers, only for a freak tackle from a non-league player to break his leg and keep him out for 10 months. Yeah, I was ****ed.

When your new marquee signing comes into the club after 2 years of tapping up and continuous offers, only for a freak tackle from a non-league player to break his leg and keep him out for 10 months. Yeah, I was ****ed.

Something similar here

I bought Pierre, the brazilian midfielder who starts at Palmeiras, to Banfield in my save, because of the nice performance he had in Roraima in my FM2009 save... only to get injured for 5 months in a 0-4 friendly against Werder Bremen

Or when I let Oscar Cardozo go on loan to Benfica (Curious, it seems that they didn't want to leave him go) because I had A LOT of strikers and, after some really good performances, he got injured for 4 months and he said good bye to his season

when freaking cardozo keeps on hitting the post with headers from five meters out. he is the new kezman

obviously not using the right tactic for him as some guy got him to score over a 100 goals....(with a little help i might add)

Archived