Assistance with this Youth

muniain.jpg

I picked up this player from Athletic on my second season. Im in the Championship and my Assistant Manager says he will will a good player in the future. He has played two first team games and both games has scored a Hat-trick. His second goal in the first game was also goal of the Month a screamer from 25 yards. How good is this kid? what can i do to help him improve for the future?

I Appreciate any advise guys. Regards

Looks decent for a 17 year old, finishing could maybe be a bit higher but maybe i'm being a bit too fussy.

How many stars does he have for his potential ability?

Poor work rate and team work, but most strikers have, they are just there to bang the goals in. :D

Look's like he could become a really pacey striker, and speed kills. ;)

I'd get him on a high shooting/ areobic/ ball controll and attacking training schedule, and if he's banging the goals in then i'd keep playing him. :thup:

He becomes a mint player. On my save, in 2027, he's in the end stages of his career, but before he was quality. Has played 459 games and scored 271 goals, 51 assists, and an average rating of 7.31.

As for what to do with him, I'm not too sure. Apart from making sure he gets a good amount of game time, but not so much that you tire him out.

Thanks guys that really helps, he is currently 2 and a half gold stars but has a potential of 3 gold stars (hence my confusion over his potential.)

its handy that you have signed him also Chalky... i will try the training and keep him in my first team.

Have you seriously not heard of Iker Muniain before OP?

Look at his GPTG Player thread :thup:Clicky-Click.

It will give you a bit more insight on the player and how to play him, and reach his potential!

He is absolutely brilliant on FM10, and has the potential to become one of the best!

I am shocked you got him in the Championship, nice work!

Thanks guys that really helps, he is currently 2 and a half gold stars but has a potential of 3 gold stars (hence my confusion over his potential.)

its handy that you have signed him also Chalky... i will try the training and keep him in my first team.

Oh, I didn't sign him. I just observed his career while in my game as Liverpool. He went to West Ham and was their best player, then left a couple of years ago to go to Palace.

Archived