The Year is 2012 and im so bored....what can i do?

Lets see since i began ive won and acheived...

Liverpool

Champions League Twice

Carling Cup

Premiership

Ilkeston Town

Saved them form relegation

Greece

Finished 4th in World Cup

Brazil

Won Copa America

Now im bored because... Brazil are hosting the 2014 World Cup so what is there to keep me going? apart from attending matches or taking on a domestic club or going on holiday till the world cup, help hehe

Lets see since i began ive won and acheived...

Liverpool

Champions League Twice

Carling Cup

Premiership

Ilkeston Town

Saved them form relegation

Greece

Finished 4th in World Cup

Brazil

Won Copa America

Now im bored because... Brazil are hosting the 2014 World Cup so what is there to keep me going? apart from attending matches or taking on a domestic club or going on holiday till the world cup, help hehe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">liverpool and brazil </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why not try to take a small club to europe, you have gone from winning everything things, to international, to a relegation fights. why not stick at a lower club/country and try and improve.

if you have a lot of leagues loaded why not improve a league, get a small european club into europe and do well, which in turn will improve that countrys coefficiant getting more teams from that country into europe.

well just took the job at Chelsea who are slipping by the looks of it last 2 seasons a 7th and 11th finish

i only loaded the british leagues, any way ot load more without starting a new game?

Brought in capable players to replace the likes of lampard and joe cole aka gai assuin and danny rose hehe

Archived