A player who ****es off

Hey Lads,

I didnt count how long i have been playing this game maby since the release of cm 01. Every year when game releases first -even though it's huge bugs- i feel it's a huge privilege to play it.

However, with fm2010 i'm really ****ed off. I'm bored to play with my regular team and decided to pick Bayern Munich after it's great success thru CL. Anyway; squad is good, players are good, budget is secure etc etc. I was managing team so great that i've finished first half of the season first with only losing 2 games. Cl was going great and the national league ofc.

BUT, with the second period of league my players started to missing every goal opportunity they got so far. i did 10 games and scored only 5 goals. really?!? i've lost against nürnberg, köln, mainz etc etc in my home. olic, robben, hazard and goméz are missing every opportunity they got. i've counted that when i lost against nürnberg 2-0 my players missed 20 goal chances which makes me **** off. i'm absolutely sure this is some kind of bug. not only these 4 players are missing their goal chances all the squad is doing same thing.

i'm sure some of you guys will say "dude, if your team scores every opportunity then game would be boring bla bla bla" i'm aware of that. i dont get those lots of chances against CL teams of course but losing against bad teams -even if there is nothing you can do about it- really makes me sick. do you also ever faced things like that before or it's only me? Cuz playing with a good team such as bayern munich should make game easier. when i play with my regular team, it's a normal thing to miss those chances but really if a player (mario gomez 18 finishing-16 comp) missing 6-7 goal chances in a game i call it -a bug-

your sincerely

NOTE: last patch installed.

Well in your example irl don't you think he [Mario Gomez] misses some great opportunities?

It's honestly your tactics, now specifically I would like you to post some screen shots of your tactics that way when people DO visit this thread, they have something to work with..someone like me! <-- and if you DO that, be sure to have it posted in the "Tactics & Training" section that way you won't get moved (?)

But one thing I can for certain say..

Its NOT a bug. Post em up, we'll all take a look!

To make you feel better, it's happened to me once or twice. Playing as a while back with my friend, I couldn't even beat Portsmouth..I got fired once Liverpool were in relegation zone :$

Are you using the same tactics as the first season?

Teams may have adapted to the way you play if you are still using the same tactics.

Do you have more injuries or are your players becoming complacent?

Have you made lot of signings that may have imbalanced your squad?

Are these teams stronger than they were in the first season.

Ive lost my last five champions league campaigns (two finals) from dominating the matches but the other team has one chance and score etc etc. I've got quite annoyed!!! Not saying its a bug just frustrating. Sometime its just not meant to be! I won the champions league three years running and my current team is far superior than them and they have not won it in five years! :eek: Sometimes its just not meant to be not matter what you do - it happens IRL - the nature of the beast!!!

Wellcome to the forums Hullaballo!

actually after i checked some ss on the forum i've realized i've overreacted to create a topic :) cuz lots of people faced with the same situation as i did ^^

for those who says it's about tactic, i didnt change anything but to switch positions from 4-4-2 diamond to 4-1-4-1 before i face with rivalries or CL games. sorry for wasting your time. i'm sure it's not a bug at all ^^ load game ftw lol and thanks for your answers

last word: gg gomez you'll be sold sooner or later

Archived