Recommendations

The Russian league is my favorite. Try managing a smaller team in the Russian league, for example Krylja Sovetov or Terek or Tom Tomsk. The worst teams in the league are really bad so even if your season isn't going well you can usually pick up some wins anyway :D

Ip ut a thread up a little while ago.

I ended up choosing Real sporting in the top flight or Spain. Why?

They have very good youth and training facilities. Lowish expectations. I wanted a youth orientated game where the gun 17 year old could get a game. 3 seasons in it has been fun - quite easy to achieve mid table stability, just go into Europe now.

give the mls a go....fun trying to figure that bloody thing out...rep ireland is another fun place to manage...and for giggles try one of the african nations....other than that just load up a few leagues and then put your mouse over the "pick a team for me" button, close your eyes and click it 10 times and manage whoever it picks...

do athletico bilbao still have the restrictions so they can only sign mostly basque players?

if so this would be a pretty unique challenge

Mostly Basque :confused:

Yes the restriction is still there so they can only sign Basque players.

Depends what kind of challenge you're looking for...take a team doomed to be relegated from a low-end league to champions league glory? I'd go for Darlington or Grimsby; both always seem to go down in my game and I would imagine that it can be a quite fun challenge.

Mostly Basque :confused:

Yes the restriction is still there so they can only sign Basque players.

sorry I said mostly because i thought for some reason they could also sign a couple of foreign players as well.

might try them myself in that case should be a really challenging game.

Archived