OMG - That's BS!

What's stories of utter BS do you have?

Those ridiculous games where you carve out endless opportunities, but their keeper saves everything, and they have 1 SOT all game an end up winning.

I am pleased to see it seems to happen less in 2010 than it has in some previous editions.

Anyway, here are some of the most utterly BS games I have ever had. One is from CM (back when it was made by SI) in which I ended up with 2-2-1 formation after being reduced to 6 players.

The other one is recent, Villa managed 2 SOT all game yet ended up with 3 goals.

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae213/adtjoel/FM2010/utterCMbs-1.jpg

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae213/adtjoel/FM2010/utterfmbs.jpg

PS. Can't get images to work for some reason?

I don't necessarily have one like the one the OP described, but I did have a game where my team dominated pretty much the whole game, and hit the post about 8 times (all but one at close range), once with the keeper well off the goal.

Ended up in a draw, but I still felt like I lost 2 points.

Adding insult to injury, my AssMan didn't really had anything to recommend :(

Sorry for not having the screenshot, but in 2008 I remember seeing a goalless draw between Germany and Andorra in Euro Qualifying (both AI, in full detail sim). Germany had 30ish SOG when Andora had none. Out of curiosity I reloaded the game, waited for the new result to be processed and bang! Andorra won this time, 1-0, with similar number of SOG by both teams. It really amused me to the point that I decided to reload again and this time watched the game in key-only highlight. However, the game was almost entirely highlighted since Germany invaded Andorra's penalty box without a pause. The game of course ended in goalless draw, despite usual 30ish SOG by Germany. So I can actually say that the Germans had about 100 SOG, about 60 of them on target, and no goal.

And no, I didn't give up, I reloaded it again, watched the game again, this time Germany won 6-0 with only 14 SOT:-) Insane.

Murcia had more possession??!

43 shots for Madrid...

So what I assume would happen is Murcia would pass the ball around a bit, lose it, Madrid would knock it straightr forward and have a shot. Murcia's keeper gathering the ball, passing it out, and them trying to create a chance would take slightly more time than Madrid's "win it, hoof it forward, have a shot" approach.

Archived