Love text games

But I'm not hugely familiar with soccer as a whole. I loved FIFA for my PS3 and it really made me interested in playing more soccer. I'm not familiar with all the technical dealings but can pick up on things quick. My question is would I enjoy this game knowing I love text sim games i.e. OOTP, and Fast Break College Baskeball games like that.

I would say on a scale of 1-10 for the love of soccer i'm like a 5 or a 6. But I do love text sim games....So knowing those 2.....On a text sim basis I love to be a GM, acquire players, see them grow and such.....

Is there a career mode (meaning can I start off as a bad team and get job offers from upper level teams) or do I just strive to build them up and move them into a better league?

I would say on a scale of 1-10 for the love of soccer i'm like a 5 or a 6. But I do love text sim games....So knowing those 2.....On a text sim basis I love to be a GM, acquire players, see them grow and such.....

Is there a career mode (meaning can I start off as a bad team and get job offers from upper level teams) or do I just strive to build them up and move them into a better league?

The game is purely a based around having a career as a manager, you can choose to start at the bottom and work your way up, start at the top and build a hugely successful club or any of the other countless options across lots of different countries.

You can even start without a team, then hope somebody offers you a job.

Archived