Quality game

Guest Bouncebackability1

Guest Bouncebackability1

FHM is quality.It reminds me of earlier versions of football management games you produced as the earlier versions like CM01/02 was one of my favourites and this is very similar. As it is basic it means not a lot of time needs to be spent on the game and quick short bursts of playing on it are easy. Only downside i would say is the tactics as i would want to move the players and make it more specific. However accepted that this is the first game of hopefully many more (icon_biggrin.gif) it is a delight to play on. Im truly addicted to the game and i think it was worth every penny. Hopefully the sequel will be just as good.

Well Done!

Guest Bouncebackability1

FHM is quality.It reminds me of earlier versions of football management games you produced as the earlier versions like CM01/02 was one of my favourites and this is very similar. As it is basic it means not a lot of time needs to be spent on the game and quick short bursts of playing on it are easy. Only downside i would say is the tactics as i would want to move the players and make it more specific. However accepted that this is the first game of hopefully many more (icon_biggrin.gif) it is a delight to play on. Im truly addicted to the game and i think it was worth every penny. Hopefully the sequel will be just as good.

Well Done!

Archived