Biggest Offer You've Rejected

I am not talking about completed transfers but what is the biggest offer you have had for one of your players and rejected it. As Man City my missus bought Pique for £43.5 million which is his release clause. He has been outstanding averaging above 7.5 with 6 goals and 6 assists in his 20 games so far. Liverpool kept declaring interest then all of a sudden Barcelona offered £81 million, £66 million of it over 30 months but she rejected it as being Man City money doesn't really matter that much and he is in my opinion one of the greatest CB's on the game. So what's the biggest offer you have rejected?

Can't remember the last time I rejected an offer outright. I'll almost always take the money, unless it's something ridiculous or it's in the middle of the season (in which case I'll just negotiate an end of season deal).

109M bid from Barcelona (Including three players I selected just to see if they would go through with it) for Adriano back on FM08. The guy was an absolute legend for my squad and single-handidly won us the treble and quadruple four seasons in a row. Eventually they upped the price and I couldn't reject. Sure it was insanely unreallistic and insanely over-priced. It hurt to see him go but I did use that cash for good reasons.

I am not talking about completed transfers but what is the biggest offer you have had for one of your players and rejected it. As Man City my missus bought Pique for £43.5 million which is his release clause. He has been outstanding averaging above 7.5 with 6 goals and 6 assists in his 20 games so far. Liverpool kept declaring interest then all of a sudden Barcelona offered £81 million, £66 million of it over 30 months but she rejected it as being Man City money doesn't really matter that much and he is in my opinion one of the greatest CB's on the game. So what's the biggest offer you have rejected?

your missus is a goddes go on the city;) being shown how to do it by a REAL manager.

pique was a great buy for that price on FM!

mine is £67M for Chiellini on the last patch (2.0) again with my Beloved Manchester City

but this patch £53M is the absolute most real madrid will go for him. they were the team who bought him off me on the 2.0 for £67M to.

Not keeping with the OP idea of rejecting, I was managing Fiorentina just to goof around before I started my Everton save... anyhow. I got bought by a Sugar-Daddy in the 20-teens (2016 I think). He gave me a transfer budget of 109mil Euros... then Chelsea came in for 104m (after negotiations) for Babacar. I got 70 or so of that 104, giving me 213m Euros to spend on transfers.

I was delighted.

I've accepted £60m once in FM09 from Real Madrid for Clement Chantome (playing as Lyon). I Negoatiated to £60m and they came back with it :D

In FM10, i've rejected £46m from Arsenal for a regen centre-half i've got.

However, i've seen Arsenal pay £82m for an English right-mid regen who i signed for Palermo (who i left before hand). Quite annoying that the AI seems to pay other AI managers more than they'll ever offer me...

I rejected £60m for an Irish Regen called Alan Weaver from Real Madrid (I was Man Utd) on 09.he was my best midfielder so didn't want to sell. I sold another regen to them for £60m however becasuse he wanted a new challenge and I had some youngsters i wanted to play.

I once rejected a £35m co-ownership deal for a young regen wonderkid. It's probably an even riskier investment than buying a player because the chances of losing money on such a large co-ownership deal are really high.

Later sold him for £30m + 50% sell-on clause... But he never got sold again. :(

Playing FM09 with the mighty Leeds I rejected a £47m bid from Arsenal for Takayuki Morimoto. I didn't really need the cash and thought that his goals were more valuable.

One week later he got injured and was out for 3 months. Such is life...

Was playing an old FM08 save the other month, rejected an offer of $125M from Inter for my Portugese/Brazilian regen AMC/FC Guilherme Reis. He's only 23, bought him for only $200,000 from my Brazilian feeder club at 18, sold him at 20 to West Ham (who have given me over $100M for players in this save) for $45M as he was 4th in my list of strikers and I play a 4-2-1-2-1 so only need 1, brought him back this year on a free! Am only 5 games into his return when Inter came asking.

He's doing well as my number 2 striker (behind a German regen called Kohler). His stats so far are 2(3) with 4 goals. Kohlar is 3(1) with 6 goals! Oh, and Real offered me $75M for Kohler last year, but he's only 22 and I'm not letting him go just yet!

Plus, money isn't an issue with my Liverpool team, we have over $600M in the bank and make a nice profit each year from gate receipts and selling my kids to lower leagues.

Not keeping with the OP idea of rejecting, I was managing Fiorentina just to goof around before I started my Everton save... anyhow. I got bought by a Sugar-Daddy in the 20-teens (2016 I think). He gave me a transfer budget of 109mil Euros... then Chelsea came in for 104m (after negotiations) for Babacar. I got 70 or so of that 104, giving me 213m Euros to spend on transfers.

I was delighted.

His 1st sentence he said he's not talking about accepted offers but you still felt the need to post?

I think it may have been FM05 or perhaps one of the old CM games but my brother rejected a £100m offer from Inter Milan for a midfielder he had. Can't recall who it was, might have been a regen.

Once had a 105m dollar bid for a youngster but cant remember who he was-who was highly rated and loaned to man city before. Kept rejecting man city's bids till it reached 105m..and i still cant believe i rejected that :(

Archived