Spent my budget on.....

I'm currently Greenock Morton in my 4th season in my 18 team SPL league.

Got took over in season 2, this season got £4.5m to spend.

Bought a 20 year old french defensive midfielder who looks a great star already for £4m.

During pre-season he gets caught by the paparazzi TWICE in 7 days coming out a night club and misses training the following day!

Then it comes to his debut for the club, at home, the club record signing and again

HE GOES TO A NIGHT CLUB THE NIGHT BEFORE AND IS UNAVAILABLE!!

Unbelievable!

Never before have I seen this!

Just hope the chairman doesnt get unhappy with me over the £4m wasted haha

Haha exactly Idktalin! I'm from Greenock and its not exactly the sort of place you'll go out on a Tuesday night(1st time) Monday night(second time) then find a decent bar to go in on a Friday night(before his home debut)!

Any time I give him a leave of absence he seems to be available again 2 days later.

Still got 2 weeks of the transfer window left and considering ditching him already

P.S. Word Up is TERRIBLE! haha

I'm currently Greenock Morton in my 4th season in my 18 team SPL league.

Got took over in season 2, this season got £4.5m to spend.

Bought a 20 year old french defensive midfielder who looks a great star already for £4m.

During pre-season he gets caught by the paparazzi TWICE in 7 days coming out a night club and misses training the following day!

Then it comes to his debut for the club, at home, the club record signing and again

HE GOES TO A NIGHT CLUB THE NIGHT BEFORE AND IS UNAVAILABLE!!

Unbelievable!

Never before have I seen this!

Just hope the chairman doesnt get unhappy with me over the £4m wasted haha

Hahahaha! legend ive never ever seen this before and have played football manager all day every day since 06 to be honest apart from when ive been at school or asleep! i cant believe this happens! Brilliant feature but saying that if it was my D D rossi id be fecking FUMING!

Archived