iphone bug? free player

so i saved the game as normal the last time i played. upon loading up and going to my next match i noticed a player who i didnt sign and definately didnt get a message saying he had been promoted from the youth team.

more please!

• SI Staff

Can you post details of the player in question please ...

If he's a youth (as I suspect) then could you indicate the in-game date when you saved it down (as I've a 'hunch' but want more info before I say what I think happened).

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Ok definitely potentially a youth player from the looks of things (potentially a very good one imho) - I'll try and figure out where the 'news' went.

(he didn't pop up in your reserves by any chance or after you continued into a 'new season' at the end of an old one?)

• SI Staff
nope, didnt pop into the reserves........the point the picture is taken is the first time i saw him and i wouldnt have missed a player appear from nowhere, im too thourough(sp?).

Just so you're aware promoted players do pop-into the first team ... mainly because they're more visible to users that way (I do think its more a 'missing news item' issue than a magical player appearing one, but I'm trying to repeat it here so I can be sure .... so far haven't managed to).

Archived