How long does it take for training status to refresh?

Ok, so at my Feyenoord there are a lot of prima donnas. I have my training set for medium, but there are a good number of first team players and youth who are "unhappy with high training workload".

I'm going to set up some new, less challenging, training for these players. I will start dropping various training aspects one pip at a time.

My question is: How often will the training tab update a player's happiness with his training schedule? I've heard rumors of one week. Is this concrete? Should I check every Monday, for example? I'd rather not drop their training by more than is absolutely necessary.

Thanks a lot. This is my first post.

Cheers.

Heya Hawat, welcome to the forum! And as far as I have noticed the change in stats happens rougly once a month (although for some reason i have a feeling it maybe every 2 weeks) so i would assume then as well. Although whip those prima donnas into shape you pay their wages after all!! (well the chairman does)

Actually, Saha's Crocked Knee is right. Whip them into shape! Their unhappiness with the training usually does not affect their morale much as long as you're still winning games.

Thanks for the responses.

That's all news to me. I had heard that if a player is unhappy with his training workload:

1.) They are more likely to get injured

2.) There is very little or no stat increase at all.

One of my youth players had no stat increases in the first season and I played him 6-8 times in the first team. It seemed to lock out any changes.

All of what I heard may be false, and if so, please tell me. What I was really asking is how often the player's feelings towards his training program update. I know it's not every day, because I have tested this by putting the training on light and hitting continue and the player still said "unhappy with high workload". Is it weekly?

If you guys think that I should just ignore them, then I'll try it, but it seems like they don't improve if I do ignore them.

Thanks.

hmmm well if the training level is too high then this could lead to an increased risk of injuries, but to my knowledge this is mostly linked to physical training (aerobic and Strength), but I don't believe moral is linked to injuries in that sense.

Your second point I think it could be due to him not playing enough games, you say he has played 6-8 times is this spread out through the season or close to each other? I find that if you are winning games they don't seem to mind training as hard as much.

I played him in about 6-8 first team games, but I gave him reserve and U-19 games as well. This was over the course of the season. I know that's not a lot of games, but he was 16/17 last season and his stats aren't terrific.

I am not accustomed to having zero stat increase over a season, even if a player never plays a first team game (only reserves instead). Therefore, I have concluded that when players are "unhappy with their high training workload", they don't progress...at least like they should.

I have found reference to people saying that the training happiness of a player will update about every week, so I'll just try that. I'll drop the training level a bit and wait a week to see if he is happy with his schedule.

I won the Eredivisie, so people were happy...just not with training.

In hindsight, I should have posted this in the training forum, but thanks for responding.

Archived