space key problem

after opposition instructons screen i can't continue to team talk screen with space key..

the button which is on the up right of window (team talk button) is not active..

how can i solve that..

this is the screenshot..

hvteog.jpg

just click the team talk tab if your missing out on the team talks as for your problem i too haven't seen it before.....

actually i can continue with click confirm.but i can't understand why space key doesn't work..

The space key only triggers the button which has continue, play or pause on it.

If you make tactical changes, then you have to confirm them first. The space key doesn't work for that, just as it doesn't work in other multiple choice situations with more boxes than just one (remember, you could as well click on cancel as well).

I don't see where the problem is then... :confused:

The space key only triggers the button which has continue, play or pause on it.

If you make tactical changes, then you have to confirm them first. The space key doesn't work for that, just as it doesn't work in other multiple choice situations with more boxes than just one (remember, you could as well click on cancel as well).

I don't see where the problem is then... :confused:

ok i know that of course.. but i had the problem in every match even if i didn't make any tactical changes.

Since you have your team talk to be decided, you have to confirm about the changes even you didn't set the team talk. So, at last you got to click the tactics button, confirm the changes and then the space key will work.

i tried to run my save game on another pc but same problem.also i tried to delete cache and settings folders but same again.

after i added another manager and took another team's management and problem solved.but with my recent team i still have the problem. now i resigned and transferred to sevilla and problem solved again..but i wanna continue with my team..i think there is a problem with team setting,but i can't see any problem when i look team settings screen..

Archived