HELP....Disaster!!....

Hi All

Really hoping someone can help...I have a technical fault\bug on my current game and Im hoping someone can save it for me with a fix!

The good news is I am in good shape with Inter Milan won champs lg and league first season and second season has been a stroll!

Bad news is terrible news....I am now unabe to load game! Basically I saved the game after a couple of hours play the other day and then I clicked continue it just frooze for ages, then eventually went to the match screen but then after a few seconds kicked me out and the next minute my computer was re-starting!

I was not to bothered as I thought to myself well at least I saved it!.....However, now when I click load game it displays a message 'saved game could not be loaded' my guess is it is buggered but hoping someone on here might just be able to save it....

Well the only shining light if is saved game from before, However it means having to win the CL all over again and have my squad overall for the 2nd time!

Thanks for your reply though, I still hold some hold someone may have fix.....Im thinking copying file to laptop maybe that will work...its a bit desparate!

I take it no help on this then:-(

I'm no expert but it seems the saved game is corrupt - so your only hope would be if you had a back-up of that save or like slipknot said if you have the same save at an earlier stage! I dont think there is any cure to that particualar save now - but I hope that I am wrong!

Archived