Realistic Portsmouth!

I am finally having a realistic Portsmouth save!

I kept all my players, didn't sell none of them and I also didn't buy a single player as well.

This has left me with £100k in the red every week on wages.

Also Storrie tried to takeover (as always!) and this time it crumbled down and didn't go through, so I still have Chanrai as chairmen at the moment with the balance falling and falling down into the red.

My balance is nearly £25m in the red... and I am only in January 2010!

portsmouthdebt.png

Not bad only 6 months in, hey?

Wages are coming out every week leaving me £100k down which had made up a lot of that debt, but I just had one of the bank loans of £8m come out of the balance all in one swoop as well.

Now what I really want to know is, how much debt will I have to get into to get in administration. I am not saying I want to be in administration, I am just curious to when it will happen in-game?

Mate, I wouldn't worry about that 8mil coming all out in one go, I'd be more concerned for the end of april 2012 when £25 mil comes out. That's hard core tho, if you keep them up its the greatest achievement since harry got spurs into fourth.

Regarding your question, I think its more of not being able to manage the repayments. So, for example, man u are 700mil in debt but they can keep up the repayments, whereas pompy can't.

When they gonna get a new stadium tho?

Mate, I wouldn't worry about that 8mil coming all out in one go, I'd be more concerned for the end of april 2012 when £25 mil comes out. That's hard core tho, if you keep them up its the greatest achievement since harry got spurs into fourth.

Regarding your question, I think its more of not being able to manage the repayments. So, for example, man u are 700mil in debt but they can keep up the repayments, whereas pompy can't.

When they gonna get a new stadium tho?

I have played until Portsmouth until 2013, but I had a bank balance of £58m at the time.

It is actually May and August (I think) in 2012 when the two loans of £25m each come out in one swoop.

Due to me having made loads of money from winnings and sellings, I was able to cope with them. :thup:

They don't have a 'new stadium' coming on the game, the only time that happends is when you have expanded Fratton Park to its possible maximum capacity, and you are constantly filling the stadium and winning competitions etc. Nothing I have to worry about for a long time.

I blame the crap researcher

Best researcher easily ;)

You have made the game so much fun for me Sheer!

This will be my save now until FM11 hopefully.

The all British challenge.

Just as I was reading this thread, I got this news in my Inbox. :thup:

possible.png

Although, I am not fussed about the embargo as I wasn't going to buy anyone anyway!

What I was more worried was who I was 'supposed' to be replaced with;

newmanager.png

Obviously he wont replace me, it is just funny to see who they always suggest, never a serious suggestion!

Either way, seen as I wont go into Admin, I don't need this thread anymore.. I was just curious to see if I would go into Admin!

nice! in my game they don't have -9 points and im using the 10.3 update. Is that right? i had to reformat my comp but before that im sure i had a game where all the deductions were in place?

Don't worry mate, all is fine.

They don't have minus points on the 10.3 patch, as we hadn't had the points deducted when the patch came out :thup:

ahhh! some reason i thought they had -9 in one of my games.

so without doing anything to the team or game the club just goes downhill with finances :D causing it impossible like in real life? staying in the premier league gives 30million tv though? so that must help

intrigued :D always wanted to start a pompey game but just got myself into a nice lpool save

Oh, the consortium took over and pumped £30m into the club, so now I am £6m in the black. :thup:

Fincances back on track.

Obviously he wont replace me, it is just funny to see who they always suggest, never a serious suggestion!

On FM08 I lead Leeds to the League 1 title despite the 15 point deduction. In the summer a new man took over the club, and I was ousted in favour of Colin Calderwood.

The point? It does happen, and it's painful. :( So don't say you wont be replaced.

I was thinking of starting a Pompey save when I get bored of my current one. Wanted sort of a challenge in a league and players I'd be familiar with. Is it really all that difficult? The finished 14th first season,12th second season and are 14th 8 games into season 3. They still have most of the decent to good players they start with. Seems like if the AI can manage 12th, Europe would be easy for human managers.

I have play portsmouth. in beginning for two year I sell a lot best player for covering status debt. I just contracted free player, sign and sell, some times I loaned cheap player..

Once take over but not many effect. I just struggle to avoid degradation..

I success for 3rd year, Portsmouth standing in 6th position in EPL. After that I hired by Everton and I moved. no matter since Porsmouth since I moved..

Archived