players 'slight concerns' problem

im currently playing a network game with a couple of friends and due to unforseen circumstances i had to put myself on holiday for a couple of matches whilst they continued.

however, on returning ive found that one of my better players is saying in his slight concerns that he, "feels he made the wrong decision in joining the club" & "is unhappy with the way you talk to players on match day". & in his short term plans he is 'considering his options'.

i wouldnt care much but im sat top of seria A with napoli in january & this player (gago) gets a game every week since i signed him in july! plus i havent been holding the team talks for the last two games!:mad:

despite the harshness of the games AI, can i do anything to remedy his concerns or will it just fizzle out?

im currently playing a network game with a couple of friends and due to unforseen circumstances i had to put myself on holiday for a couple of matches whilst they continued.

however, on returning ive found that one of my better players is saying in his slight concerns that he, "feels he made the wrong decision in joining the club" & "is unhappy with the way you talk to players on match day". & in his short term plans he is 'considering his options'.

i wouldnt care much but im sat top of seria A with napoli in january & this player (gago) gets a game every week since i signed him in july! plus i havent been holding the team talks for the last two games!:mad:

despite the harshness of the games AI, can i do anything to remedy his concerns or will it just fizzle out?

In the few times I allowed an AssMan to handle things for me, I got similar problems (granted, I play LLM, so my staff is usually potential roadkill).

Although the messages seem aimed at you, what they really mean is that they are annoyed by the way the AssMan handles team talks (not you, obviously). The solution is simple, start managing the team again and, in time, yes, it will disappear (unless you do as poor a job as your AssMan...)

• 3 months later...

this is another stupidity from SI, it doesnt even matter on assmans stats, mines got 20 motivation so he should be good at motivating and knowing what to say and when to say, but in the end he isn't.

Ridiculous

we can just hope it will be fixed in FM11

well yeah they go proud about all their new features in the upcoming FM11 but still they didnt resolve matters like this one, pathetic, and they made 3 patches!!!! I gues this wouldnt be fixed even if they released patches 'till 10.99

My favourite quirk is when your chairman sells a player over your head, then the fans end up annoyed with you! I'm usually as raging as they are.

yeah same when it's the player HIMSELF who wants a new challenge and requests a transfer, u sell him and then the fans are angry with YOU cuz u sold their favorite!

another great FEATURE from SI !

are they reading any of this? I thought customer feedback is very important... NOOOT ! xD

Archived