Am I Dumb?

I am still incapable of posting screenshots, could someone give me a foolproof guide to doing this. What i was doing is when playing the game i would click on the screen i wanted a screen shot of and then click print screen from the drop down menu. This would give me 3 choices to print with 1) a printer, 2) from the web or 3)using a text file. What is it exactly i need to do.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Once you have save the image as Sambos has posted, you then need to host that image on a site so it can be displayed here. I use Photobucket which is free to use and provides the image codes as a copy and paste link to make your life easier.

Press the 'Prt Sc/SysRq' button on your keyboard (one or two along from F12) on the screen you want to print.

Go to paint and press Ctrl + V.

Save as something you'll remember.

Go to imageshack or photobucket (etc).

Upload image (click on 'upload' on the site and search for the image).

Copy and paste the code to your post/thread on here when upload is complete.

Foolproof?

do print screen.

open paint.

paste the print screen onto paint,

save the file,

job done

Press the 'Prt Sc/SysRq' button on your keyboard (one or two along from F12) on the screen you want to print.

Foolproof?

Seriously.. :thdn:

---

alt + F9 :thup:

Go to Tinypic.Com

Click Brows, find My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\screenshots

Pick the screenshot

Click upload now

---

Go to Tinypic.Com

Click Brows, find My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\screenshots

Pick the screenshot

Click upload now

This automatically saves the shots for you in a pre-made folder to save all the messing about back and forward to paint and what not? Something else I was totally unaware of. Thanks for that :)

Foolproof?

Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious

---

Go to Tinypic.Com

Pick the screenshot

Click upload now

This automatically saves the shots for you in a pre-made folder to save all the messing about back and forward to paint and what not? Something else I was totally unaware of. Thanks for that :)

Yeah i never understand why people use the paint method, this is much easier, and doesnt need any cropping etc.

---

Go to Tinypic.Com

Pick the screenshot

Click upload now

Thanks that is what i needed, thanks for the help guys ill see how foolproof it is later on. Be sure to check back tommorrow and see how ive fuk'd it up.

Archived